Beth is a fully trained psychotherapist and counsellor and has been practicing privately for over 20 years. She runs a busy private practice in Urmston, Manchester. She has a special interest in complex post traumatic stress disorder and has helped numerous veterans get back on their feet in civilian life. She also works closely with the ‘Veterans Garage’ in Salford.
- BSc Hons degree in Occupational Therapy
- Human Givens psychotherapy diploma and accredited practitioner
- Neuro-linguistic diploma at practitioner level
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy certificate
- Mindfulness teacher trainer diploma
- Health research post graduate certificate.
As well as a personal psychotherapist she is …….
- a psychotherapist for ‘The Red Poppy Charity’
- a psychotherapist for ‘PTSD Resolution Charity’.
- an emotional wellbeing trainer and life coach
- and project facilitator for the Veterans Garage in Salford
Beth has previously worked with…….
- 14 years with the NHS in different hospitals and different departments.
- 2 years working in a hospital in Saudi Arabia and spoke at the first International Employers Conference.
- 2 years in a Drugs and Alcohol unit,
- 1 year with Macmillan cancer care
- 3 years with ‘Mind’ in Bradford where she developed and ran different self help courses
She continually updates her professional skills with an annual training programme, Continued Professional Development and regular supervision. She is fully conversant with NICE guidelines and adheres to all statutory regulations of her governing body.
She is registered with……..